My day to day life has certainly been stressful recently. Past blogs of both joyous and sad days, achievements, and even frustrations have all been recorded here. However; lately, it would seem that posting just a simple photo, or completing things like a “25 random facts” about me survey is the easy way out of posting a blog that might be coherent when all the thoughts in my mind aren’t.
Lately the pattern seems to be obstacles and setbacks…each one following close behind the previous - beginning with finding a job. This most frustrating task has proved to be perhaps the biggest challenge I’ve ever tackled. And with today’s economy, combined with Obama’s stimulus package, it’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. ATV trails and a digital to analog converter box program?!?! Someone shed some light on how things like these are going to create jobs…I think the only good things I’ve heard about the stimulus package that will benefit anyone is funding for schools and increasing unemployment.
Completing my education also comes with an obstacle. FAFSA! How they calculate their numbers I’ll never understand. My EFC can NOT be 6037 – we just don’t have it. But I won’t give up and I'm determined to accomplish this goal...one way or the other.
I refuse to let minor roadblocks and obstacles get the best of me. In spite of what the above entries might display, and no one gets the idea that I’m completely discouraged, or that this is just a rant session; I will fulfill my purpose and press through these little obstacles and setbacks.
I’m still on my path. And although this place on my path is not well lit or smoothly paved, I have to stay positive that not far up ahead, is where the construction begins. Everything happens for a reason, and there’s a time set for everything right?

No comments:
Post a Comment