I know for certain who I am, who I am deep down inside. I know what I want out of life in the picture I’ve mentally created. The hardest part is getting there. Getting to the point where the picture on the canvas is a match with what’s reality and happening in your life today. I’ve often questioned if what I’ve created for myself is real or just a dream, and can’t help wondering if it’s the same path god has already mapped out for me.
They say we create and pave our own path. That we control which turn to take and whether or not we stay on it by the obstacles we run into. I believe that; but I also believe that there’s a path already created for us – it’s up to us to stay on it - or in my case, jump back on it.
Finishing college is something I’ve wanted to do for a very long time. I could come up with excuses or obstacles that got in the way a mile long to try and explain why I’ve not finished up to this point. But really, there isn’t a good one. I’m now back on my path and starting school on February 18th.
The picture on my canvas is beginning to recapture its color...

1 comment:
You go girl! Good for you!
You know, if you do well in school you probably won't have to work hard all the time like I do. LOL
James
Post a Comment