Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things...(thanks facebook friends)

1. Thai is my new favorite food..even over sushi
2. I'll begin school on Feb 18th!! GO ME!
3. I have 2 dads and 2 moms, and love them all very much
4. Until recently, i've not seen much of my Keida family and hate that I've missed so much of my nieces and nephews growing up...but that's changing
5. I can't stand to be cold, but love a fresh snow fall
6. I want to have a child more than anything
7. I miss my job at UT, the students, and most everyone I worked with
8. I can get overly sensitive
9. The snooze button is really just torture
10. Spell check is the greatest function EVER
11. Personally, I don't like Obama...just my opinion though
12. I love to blog when I can get my thoughts straight enough in my head to get them out
13. I worry too much about everything
14. Higby has a better disposition than most people i know
15. I believe love, not money rules (or should rule) the world
16. I feel bad for old people
17. I believe in Karma, that everything happens for a reason, and that everyday is a gift
18. Traffic stresses me out...and everything else that moves slow
19. I'm a girly girl
20. I would live off sugar candy if I thought I could get away with it
21. I can't stand to iron
22. I can't sneeze just once..it's usually in groups of 8-10
23. Animals with more than 4 legs scare the crap out of me
24. My biggest regret is not finishing college sooner
25. If I could be successful in one thing of my choosing, it would be to someday be a great wife and mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your 25 random things were a delight to read. I need to put together one for myself!

James K