You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Live Laugh Love
- jacqueline
- Sauquoit , NY, United States
- I believe that our greatest teacher, is our journey through life.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Easter Weekend & Family ...
Easter weekend was an important one for me this year. It gave me time to get some unanswered questions and fears clear in my head. I know now that my family doesn't hold any grudges for me being so far away. It's a fear I've carried with me since the day I left, and one that has never left me until Easter weekend. I never did have the opportunity to talk to my dad, but the way he hugged me the day I left, and the words he spoke said all I needed to hear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment