Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010 Getting to Know Me...sorta

1. What is your occupation right now? Computer Systems Analyst

2. What color are your socks right now? Naked feet

3. What are you listening to right now? My computer humming, and every now and then my vap4life

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Salad, good roughage

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I could once upon a time

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom

7. Do you like the person who tagged you? Yep!

8. How old are you today? 24 – believe it and I’ll sell you my bridge in Aruba

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? The Superbowl

10. What is your favorite drink? Depends, are we talking alcoholic or non alcoholic? If alcoholic, than anything in quantity...otherwise pass me a sweet tea.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, but not recently. I prefer to match.

12. Favorite food? Sushi of course

13. What is the last movie you watched? Couldn’t tell you, school takes up a good portion of my free time and leaves barely enough to sleep.

14. Favorite day of the year? Any day I’m not at work

15. How do you vent anger? I can’t tell you unless you’d like to meet the rest who made me mad

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Red plastic chairs – that one’s for you Cheryl

17. What is your favorite season? Hmmm, usually pepper, some garlic is always good. Just depends on what i'm eating.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries - but i'm allergic to them, so you can have all mine.

19. Do you want your friends to participate? It’s much more fun that way, yes.

20. Who is the most likely to participate? No idea. Probably won't be Matthew McConaughey though. He seems pretty busy these days.

21. Who is most likely not to participate? Those with a life

23. When was the last time you cried? I try not to make this a habit, so not sure.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Just some shoes and crap

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are tagging? Umm.....

26. What did you do last night? You DON’T want to know

27. What are you most afraid of? Spiders, snakes, heights and vending machines.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Extra cheese and well done. I don’t dig a burger that still makes noises.

29. Favorite dog breed? Any of them that doesn’t hump everything in sight

30. Favorite day of the week? Ironically, Hump Day

31. How many states have you lived in? I’m on my 4th

32. Diamonds or pearls? Not a huge Prince fan, but I’ll go with Diamonds

33. What is your favorite flower? Daisy’s

34. What is your dream job? The kind where everyone actually does their job – correctly.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

too funny. i am cutting and pasting this on my blog........you know...the one i never write on...yeah that one.