It's that time once again to make some new years resolutions. To be honest, I don't have anything significant that I feel needs to be a part of the list. Not because I don't have anything I'd like to change, but because realistically, I know the list will consist entirely of lifestyle changes or commitments that I don't have enough self discipline to adhere to.
With that said, I've decided that it might be better to make a few (realistic) New Year's goals instead. This way I don't have to worry about sticking to those pesky resolutions that are inevitably always based on guilt anyway.
So here are my goals for 2010:
Spend more time with family
~ All of them
Continue on my journey to finish school
~ This is a big one for me and probably the one I'll be most proud of
Spend less time worrying
~ Anyone who knows me well, knows this will prove to be a challenge, but doable nonetheless. This is also a repeat goal for me - maybe this year I'll actually accomplish it.
Not take things people say or do (or don't do) so personally
~ Learn how to NOT jump to conclusions…yet another challenge
Laugh as often as possible, and smile more ...
Happy New Year and many blessings for 2010!!

1 comment:
Not take things people say or do (or don't do) so personally
~ Learn how to NOT jump to conclusions…yet another challenge
I am borrowing this one for sure!!!
Same here!!!
Post a Comment