Lifes Journey

Live Laugh Love

My photo
jacqueline
Sauquoit , NY, United States
I believe that our greatest teacher, is our journey through life.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Family...

My whole reason for choosing to move to Winchester, VA was to be closer to my family. I've been able to travel to NY more in the last year 1/2 than I have since I left 13 (?) years ago....

My nephew Rocco - who turns 2 this weekend. Happy Birthday Rocco!!! Aunt Jackie loves you!!


Posted by jacqueline at Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • What I've learned in 2009...
      • New Year's "Goals"...
      • My Happy Christmas...
      • Family...
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.