Thursday, February 5, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...

I received my acceptance letter from Virginia College!! And, it seems I misunderstood the eligibility requirements of TN unemployment. If they would write these things so they’re easily understood to someone who’s at their wits end with job hunting and suffering from serious cabin fever - panic attacks could be avoided…
Now, the only decision I have left to make, is whether or not to take out student loans (thank you FAFSA), and for me – it’ll be more like a monumental undertaking. If there’s one thing in life I’d prefer to never do, it would be to make big decisions such as this that involves money. But with the feeling of uselessness combined with despair beginning to take over my mind, I have to make a decision soon.

Anyone know how much sauce the McCormick Swedish meatball season makes? I’d hate to not have enough…

4 comments:

HJC said...

You will never regret going back to school! Unless you love what you do! Or you can just have babies;)!

jacqueline said...

You're right, I wouldn't regret going back, and I think I would go back even if I still worked at UT, and I LOVED that job!!
It's the OCD in me... I HAVE to finish things I start LOL!!

Anonymous said...

You should go for it Jackie. Remember that lost time is never found again--so if you wait...

jacqueline said...

I know, I am. And maybe by the time i'm finished the economy will have turned around!