Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bucket List Update...

On January 20th 2010, my bucket list consisted of the following 11 items.  While I don't have anything to add to this list, I do have some items that have been fulfilled -


1. Travel to Poland and Italy

2. Experience motherhood -> this is without question, the only thing on this list that I long for the most.

3. Come up with an intervention to un-addict me from sugar candy -> still working on this ;)

4. Learn how to breath and be still long enough to fully enjoy a day -> this will happen

5. Visit New York City - COMPLETE -

6. Complete my degree (only 9 months left!) - COMPLETE - and on the Dean's List

7. Go whale watching - COMPLETE -

8. Learn how to line dance

9. Learn how to let go of the small stuff -> this is probably the second most important item on this list.  It's not 100% complete yet, but i'm getting there.

10. Throw a surprise party for someone - COMPLETE -

11. Witness something truly amazing - I have witnessed ,a few amazing things.  But not anything "truly" amazing just yet...

No comments: