Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hellifiknow...

So I’m very much behind with keeping all my readers (cuz i have so many) up to date, and for that, I apologize.

It’s funny how life gets in the way of so much. We move in and out of our daily events and continuously recognize things we forget to do or say daily. Yet we can’t seem to find the time to settle down and accomplish those things – at least I can’t, I don’t know about the rest of you.

Behind the scenes of my - what I consider sometimes chaotic life, is a mind that’s in constant overdrive about EVERYTHING. Life, love, happiness, dreams, new beginnings…all seem to consume my every thought. Yet I can never seem to really make much sense of it all. And by sense, I mean - put it all in order.

I have no complaints in life, no regrets, and no wishing I could turn the hands back on old father time. I’m still that firm believer that everything happens for a reason. And as The Frey would say, “I don’t want to live without reason.” So what is my reason, my purpose on this old rickety roller coaster of life?

Hellifiknow – but I plan on enjoying it anyway…in spite of being ½ broke at almost 35 – oops, I mean 25.

No comments: