Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dear Mr. Anonymous...

Do you not watch the news? Or perhaps you watch it, you just chose to tune into only what you want to hear because you've been sucked into Obama's trance. Snap out of it and pay attention next time you're watching. Seems to me that you have your political parties views, ideas, and beliefs confused with one another...
By the way, I never said I "hated" him, I just don't believe he's the right man for the job. Now get off my blog.
PS: Learn how to spell

Quoted from Mr. Anonymous -
"Don't hate you know this world is a better place because of PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!! Now that you republicans have stopped stealing maybe this country can move foward and you all can f*!@ it up again when his term is up!!!!!! NOW THAT IS CHANGE YOU CAN WAIT FOR!!!"

No comments: