So I'm sitting at work today, and while things are a little slow, I decided to jump on Fox News to read up on today's headlines for the upcoming election. First headline I see is one on Obama and his 30 minute "infomercial". My curiosity gets the best of me and I click to read on...
Not only are there some clever comical folks out there, sadly; there are many more ignorant ones.
There are also entirely too many capable beings sitting at home on their ass's waiting for that government check to roll in. Get your capable, lazy ass up and get a job! One doesn't pay enough? Get two! How about you support your own family so the rest of us don't have to. I'm way tired of supporting your ass working my 7 day-56 hr-no time for myself-no time for my family-run myself into the ground-make me a total grump-what's a good hair day?- job just to support your Jerry Springer watchin' - Bon-Bon eatin' ass! Sorry, but I work long, hard hours for my money, and I do not now nor ever will think it's owed to anyone else other than myself...Period. It's not okay to raise my taxes to increase welfare so that I (along with thousands of other Americans) can keep your BonBon's stocked and Jerry Springer on your tv.
And to those of you who continuously quote the bible (while posting your meaningless comments on Fox), and end your comment with "OBAMA08"...Your an IDIOT! You apparently think it's okay for his pastor of "X" amount of years to not only swear on our country, but do so while taking our lords name in vane. And you bother reading the bible because??? Do you even understand what it is you're reading?
And Michelle...miss only proud of her country because her husband is running for president? WTF?!!?
I'm also pretty sure that if grandma and auntie had anything nice to say, they would of been allowed to be heard. Instead, they're not allowed to speak until after the election. Does this not tell you anything??
I could go on, but unfortunately I'm too tired to think being that I'm going into my 7th day in a row at work with only 8 left to go before I might see a day off.
Anyone know the person that came up with the great idea for the Schick Intuition Plus razor that lathers AND shaves? I'd like to shake her hand.
**John McCain 08'**

No comments:
Post a Comment